Howdy y'all and welcome back to the sometimes glamorous and ever fabulous life of hermana sprowls-velasquez :))
The reason for this song is because our district leader loves it and it has now become our "anthem." Also the last verse always gets me, and I can't help but to tear up just a lil.
"Last night I dreamed I'd died and stood outside those pearly gates
When suddenly I realized there must be some mistake If they know half the things I've done, they'll never let me in Then somewhere from the other side, I heard these words again
And they said
Let me tell you a secret about a father's love
A secret that my daddy said was just between us
He said daddies don't just love their children every now and then
It's a love without end, amen
It's a love without end, amen"
It just gets you everytime <3
MAX IS ON BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!
- it is currently scheduled for Saturday, but we need all the prayers we can get. He doesn't want to give up drinking alcohol....yet. But I have faith :))
- she is from Cabo Rojo 2 and they just operated on her and found a tumor on her right breast. She beat cancer 14 years ago, and we know she can do it again :)) so keep her in your prayers that everything comes out negative!! in a positive way ;p
- 21, GROWING, THRIVING, AND NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE
Hearing that you guys actually read these things and even care really warms my heart. I love feeling your support and knowing yall are in my corner :))
Sorry it's a short one today, but it's just like me, short and sweet ;p
If y'all could keep Max, Hermana Graniela, my area and my district in your prayers that'd be amazing!!
And a quick reminder: GENERAL CONFERENCE IS COMING, APRIL 2-3, 2022.
So if you want info about that and want to know how to watch that, send me an email and I will get that info to you.
I love yall, with a "love without end"
1. HERMANA DICKSON PAINTED THIS FOR ME. SPEECHLESS.
2. say hello to my lil friends hehe
3. Hermana Teresa y Alanis
4. PIZZA TIME
5. Relief Society party
6. "the map said there was a road..." there was no road.
7. pretty views while walking
8. I love these flowers, might be one of my faves
9. I learned how to cast a net....the right way
10. no comment.